Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com
PAYMENT + FEES:
- Minimum 50% deposit is required prior to commencement of Design + production.
- The Balance remaining is due prior to printing OR release of digital/printable files.
- All orders under $100 must be paid in FULL.
- Payment can be made by Direct Deposit. (Account details will be provided on the Invoice.)
- Payment must be made within 7 days of receiving Invoice.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Quote is valid for 30 days.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
Are you after something unique? Get in touch today so we can lock in a time to chat!
- Custom Design Fee generally ranges between $45 - $150 (depending on the design you want, complexity and time required) This fee will be added to the Invoice total.
- Typically a limit of 3 proofs are included in the initial quote. The design created would be based on a discussion OR inspiration sent to me as a guide on what you would like to achieve. An additional fee may be required, should extra proofs, major design or layout changes be requested and is based on an hourly rate of $85 p/hour.
- I will NOT replicate someone else’s artwork but I’m always open to receive any inspiration that you have collected to get a clearer idea of the look you after.
(Are approximate and can vary at times)
- Custom design: (1st proof) requires a minimum 7 working days. (Depending on current workload... Longer turnaround time during high capacity or holiday periods).
- Printed items + Production: Please allow up to 10 working days. FOIL or special print finishes: up to 21 working days.
- Rush orders can be accommodated, depending on capacity at the time (may require an additional fee)
EXTRAS + RE-PRINTS:
Please ensure you order a backup of at least 5-10 extras. Unfortunately the cost of re-prints can be excessive with minimum orders required, not to mention the added time needed for the print process.
- Up to 2 proofs are included as part of your order, chosen from my collection. Further modifications to existing designs, i.e. layout changes, colours or fonts, adding design elements may incur an additional design fee.
- Digital proofs will be sent via email. This is the time for review & feedback. I want you to be 100% happy with the final piece. Please ensure ALL info is carefully looked over/checked.
- The client is responsible for submitting accurate information, however, mistakes can still occur from one document to another.
Please ensure that time is allowed to thoroughly check over ALL information including: details (time+date), spelling, grammar, formatting etc. on your final proof. Once given the OK to proceed to the next stage (printing) in writing, Loulou Pie Creative takes no responsibility for any errors. The client will need to pay for any re-prints should this be the case.
- Artwork will not be sent to print until written approval from client has been received.
MUST be finalised and supplied in the format you would like it presented, i.e. Alphabetical order OR by Table Number.
All care is taken to ensure the colour match is accurate, however slight variations may occur. This is due to the type of medium you are viewing from i.e. desktop, laptop, phone, tablet etc. Colour may also vary depending on the type + quality of stock you are printing on.
White / smooth envelopes are complimentary with all printed invitation orders. Upgrade (colour / texture) options are available at additional cost. (Please advise if you do NOT require envelopes)
- All artwork is for personal use only and remains the property of Loulou Pie Creative. Please do not redistribute or share the files at any time, without my prior consent.
- The client is responsible for any images provided to be used in the layout. It is assumed that they are owned and does not violate any copyright laws. Loulou Pie Creative holds NO responsibility for any legal fees or royalty charges.
REPRODUCTION + ADVERTISING:
All Final designs, INCLUDING any custom artwork created will be added to my collection for resale. They potentially will be displayed on my website + social media, generally following the date of the event. (Personal details i.e. home address OR phone number will be blurred on invitations)
If you would prefer that your stationery does not get featured or resold, please advise at the time of booking. This may incur an additional Exclusivity fee.
I am always happy to arrange a phone consult if required to discuss your vision, style, colour palette & run though any inspiration you may have.
Loulou Pie Creative currently posts all orders via Australia Post (Estimate: $15-$25 - within Australia) however, larger or heavier packages will be calculated upon shipping and added to the invoice balance. I will keep you informed along the way.
- All items are packaged with care, to ensure a safe arrival.
- Pick up option available from South Hurstville (Sydney).
A blend of imagery can be seen on this site! Many have been taken or digitally imposed by yours truly, however in some cases, I have been fortunate to have received some beautiful snaps from previous events taken by various photographers, which I cant take credit for.
LOULOU PIE CREATIVE:
Branding/ logo or text is discretely printed on the reverse side of most printed items OR packaging.